Welcome to the retro-themed class blog of 05S70! Undoubtedly the most full of enthusiasm, spirit and verve! C'mon feel the groove and shake your body with us!

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Huh? (scratches head)

Hi guys! First time I'm posting. Quite obvious lar. Sua ku me only know learnt how to post recently. Everybody must jia you for the next few weeks yo! Busy like hell. Anyway, I don't get the bread and fillings thingy. Is it suppose to be perverted? Anyway, just wanna say: thank you all for being my classmates. S70 rockz! (First time I say that something rockz leh)

1 Comments:

Blogger Edmund said...

heyz.... yupz i agree tt 05S70 rocks!! and come to think of it... 05S70 is the very first 'thing' which i use rocks as an adjective too.. hahaha... but really.. i love this class.. hopefully you all also enjoy the class as much as i do :)

10:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home