Welcome to the retro-themed class blog of 05S70! Undoubtedly the most full of enthusiasm, spirit and verve! C'mon feel the groove and shake your body with us!

Sunday, January 16, 2005

we rock yeah

hell yeah agreed ...S70 ROXXORZ MY SOXXORZ! Let's see we got like ...10 (!!!!) O_o posts in just one day hahaha thanks everyone for your great enthusiasm! And thank you for your profuse praises (that is boosting my ego :p :p :p) ...Kenneth and I will try to complete the remaining sections soon. Don't hesitate to tell us if you feel something should be changed!

Also, Sua Ning how far have you persuaded (-original word censored-) Mr. Choe to post here regularly? XD Once you're confident that you've worked your charm, please tell me so I can invite him here ^^

I'm so not looking forward to tomorrow's lessons (esp. when I haven't touched my homework -.-') but I'm definitely looking forward to seeing all of you :)

P.S. Go buy Taufik's album! Some tracks are superb especially tracks 4, 5 and 6!!!!! Woot!!

P.P.S. Have you noticed it? If you look closely at the main pink banner on top, you'd see lines of very small texts - hmmm....I wonder what is written? :P

2 Comments:

Blogger calvin said...

bah what's your obsession with korean pop -.-'' kangta is dotz lol...anyway hey lend me your maths to copy tomorrow ok? hehehehexx...

11:40 PM

 
Blogger matilda said...

yea sua! after calvin's done with your maths lend MEEE! not copy lar *pffft* i'm lyk super guai! just wanna REVIEW. cos i'm having trouble with my maths..so we're all just HELPING EACH OTHER OUT. yes. hurhur:D

11:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home