Welcome to the retro-themed class blog of 05S70! Undoubtedly the most full of enthusiasm, spirit and verve! C'mon feel the groove and shake your body with us!

Saturday, February 12, 2005

CNY Day Three

What a fun but exhausting day! Thanks to the mercy of our school, we had the whole of CNY Day Three off. First the six of us had Dramafeste practice, which had only 3/5 of the ppl until Calvin came and "upset the fraction". The poor guy came back from Malaysia that morning and went out with us for the entire day. So tiring. After our Dramafeste practice, Sua had to leave us to do his Econs ILP (So sad......). We went to Borders to browse through the books there. The layout of Borders has changed. It is now much neater, but I felt that the bookshelves now are extremely tall and intimidating. We ate lunch at Mos Burger. Servings were small, but I still felt very bloated, all thanks to the numerous feasts I had over the CNY holiday. Next, we watched the movie Hotel Rwanda. It was an extremely good movie, but if you would rather avoid sad shows, you MUST NOT see this movie. It left me depressed for quite a while. Anyway, what's wrong with crying during a sad show? After that, we met up with Sebas and Jiadi after the movie to buy birthday presents. Wow! Sister Sebby is horrendously pro at women's stuff. Not only did he come up with the idea of buying Matilda a pretty tong, he also advise everybody on the size and design of the tong. He rattled on about the difference between hair gel, mousse, and hair spray during dinner at Marche. He even enlightened me on why is it difficult to buy a bra for a lady. Oh my goodness! So zai! After the girls -particularly 2 girls- had enough of touching Kenneth's biceps, we finally left Marche to buy Calvin's present. On my way home, I got to know Cat Yong( is it the correct spelling?) who was seriously infatuated with his angel. And he looks like one of my sec.sch friends, who happens to have crushes all the time. What a coincidence. Anyway, Clarence got a pretty ball, Calvin got Tao-zhe's new CD(I want!), Matilda got a pair of earrings as well as her cute tongs and Sua Ning....would have to wait till Monday to find out. The lesson learnt today is if you want to avoid people at school, esp. HC and NJ, do not go to Orchard Road.

4 Comments:

Blogger Edmund said...

heyz.. it's KEP yong lah.. haha.. unique name horz? and.. ermz... ppl... debates coming up soon so jiayou kz?? and support us for dramafeste!!!! [you get to see kenneth a bit more exposed] :X if tt is of any incentive to some of you all.. haha.. :P

9:37 PM

 
Blogger Singing bird said...

Haha. You pretty much summedd up what I wanted to blog about.

I wonder WHICH 2 girls were poking Kenneth's biceps?? ;)
Hahahaahahah :P:P:P

9:45 PM

 
Blogger Edmund said...

wah????? wenqiang similar to my style??? where got lorz!!! my england no so good...... and some more.. it's obvious tt my entries have lotsa erm.. punctuation? haha.. dotz to be exact... :P

11:22 PM

 
Blogger wenqiang said...

But the way they poke your biceps very comical leh! I don't think my blogging style is like Edmund's lar. His one so many erh... yar, dots. By the way, my eng-ger-lan not gd (obvious from this sentence).

5:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home