Welcome to the retro-themed class blog of 05S70! Undoubtedly the most full of enthusiasm, spirit and verve! C'mon feel the groove and shake your body with us!

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

CNY eve

Yoz! I'm surprised that I'm the only one online now. Anyway, I'm sure you'll had enjoyed school today. Our stall was marvellous in my opinion. First, there wasn't enough oil. After about half an hour later, Xun Yu's mum finally got the oil. Well, at least we managed to fry everything. Then the power kept tripping. Luckily there were a lot of power points in our area. Next one of our fryers produced unbelievably soggy fries- so soggy that you would think that they were boiled. Kudos to Gracia who came up with the brilliant idea of selling mashed potato.(Sigh, the poor consumers...) Hahax. And thanks to our soggy fries, our tissue towels were all drenched, rendering them useless, resulting in the lack of tissue towels. We had to use tissue paper in the end. Sigh......... And we actually survived it all! Good job, everybody! Then I realise that a lot of you very pro in dance lor. (Applause) I was just walking around 'cause I don't know how to dance. If I manage to stay in HC by some miracle(which I really doubt), you all must teach me how to dance all the dances again, esp. the Ares one (so cool!). OK, that's all for now. Enjoy your CNY holiday and remember that the Econs ILP is due next Wed hor! See you all on Friday!

1 Comments:

Blogger wenqiang said...

OH, must prepare debate also hor! Jia Youx!

9:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home