Welcome to the retro-themed class blog of 05S70! Undoubtedly the most full of enthusiasm, spirit and verve! C'mon feel the groove and shake your body with us!

Sunday, February 06, 2005

CNY is coming!

(this post was supposed to be posted yesterday! But somehow blogger.com messed up on me! hmmm! Anyway...)

Well, hello everybody! :)
I think I have been MIA for a while, now. Been a little lazy to blog here -- since we've been busy with Talentime and Dramafeste.

Well, I'm pretty glad that CNY is coming -- I'm honestly looking forward to our CNY stall. It reminds me of the many years of Youth Day funfair stalls we always set up in Nanyang, and us having a very good time. Our banner looks great, too :D

Anyway, I know that Alice and I haven't been doing a very good job as the A&W reps...I suppose being busy isn't a valid excuse, is it? Well, this may sound a bit rushed but try to make yourselves free this coming monday, okay? We will be celebrating the February birthday people's birthdays :D We will try to get a nice big cake for everyone to eat. We were thinking of having an outing after Tuesday, but not many people can make it, right?

Yea. So make yourselves free! I don't know if we're going to be eating dinner... have to see how.

Also, people who owe me money bring money on Monday!!! Hahaha. People who ordered flowers, and people who haven't paid me for lemon chicken rice.

Okay, I shall sign off now. s70 rocks :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home