Welcome to the retro-themed class blog of 05S70! Undoubtedly the most full of enthusiasm, spirit and verve! C'mon feel the groove and shake your body with us!

Monday, February 21, 2005

The Day after STJ

Yoz everyone! Sorry that I missed STJ. I overslept by two-and-a-half hours.(Wow!) Anyway, I went to church for the first time today. The place was called Trinity Christian Centre, right beside Adam Road hospital. Quite a suitable arrangement, I must say.(Reeeeeeeaaaaaaaallyyyyyyyyyyyyy!(calvin's style)) Well, the church was funky and cool, at least that was the impression it gave me. The people there are super-friendly and are ALL staunch Christians lor. We watched a skit of about 15 minutes and the rest of the time, the pastor talked about using God as the foundation to find joy in within. He was very charismatic I have to say. So those who are interested in making God your life should come to this church. The pastor keep asking ppl to raise their hands if they want to believe in God and he repeated his request AT LEAST 5 times lor. Then I always never raise my hand, so malu. Then after the speech, Jasmine(not our class's one) came to persuade me to convert to Christianity. Apparently, I was not very responsive(sorry hor, Jasmine), so basically we just talked about each other's lives. Well, I'm just glad that even though I had so many chances to go down the wrong path, I didn't. I'm so proud of myself now. Yes, I do feel that I am very fortunate and lucky. Love you all so so much. After that, Sister Sebbie, Xun, Gracia and me went to Serene Centre's Mac. WOW! Sebas is really a guy FULL OF SURPRISES! He amuses me SO MUCH lor! Today's revelations: He bathes 5-6 times a day. He air-conditions his toilet before he defaecates 'cause he sweats a lot during the process. He usually takes 3-5 minutes to egest. The toilet has magazines dating back to 2002 for your perusal should you feel bored during the long process. He ensures that not one drop of water exists outside the bathing cubicle. He loves to use the hair dryer, 'cause after he bathes, he steps out into his cold room, thus, he simply adores the hair dryer. He has five dinosaurs holder(is it?) with five different brushes to use each day. He infatuated with Komodo toothpaste due to the range of flavour. Last of all, he doesn't think that the toilet stuff is funny! Goodness! Gotta end. Moral of this entry is: do not expect yourself to take only an hour's nap after many days of being deprived of sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home