Welcome to the retro-themed class blog of 05S70! Undoubtedly the most full of enthusiasm, spirit and verve! C'mon feel the groove and shake your body with us!

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

The Day after Valentine's

I slept at 8.30 last night, so I woke up at 4 to do my homework. Hence, I was extremely hyper this morning. I think Kowa very poor thing, listened to my incessant chatterings for the entire morning. Apparently, I talked too much and now, I have a sore throat. It shows the relationship between cause and effect very clearly. By the way, I won't be talking a lot the next few days. Anyway, if you see me talking, try to shut me up. Sigh..... Oh yah! And I realise hor.......I borrow money from you all, you all don't remember one lor. Sigh......... So forgetful... So next time don't borrow money from me and not return it hor, if not you'll be on my condemned list....'cause I won't forget one. Hahax. I stil remember my friend borrowed 20 cents from me in primary 2, then never return to me. I met her again last year lar, but I don't think she remembered her debt. Sad.....lost 20 cents. but never mind, still got 2-3ppl more on my condemned list, so she got company lar. Sua and Edmund brought up a very interesting point a few days before. They said something about "gay-ism" and "lesbian-ism". It goes like this: when two guys hold each other's hands and walk across the length of the stage, ppl will say that they are gays. However, two girls can saunter around the entire auditorium with their hands clasped together without any accusation that they are homosexuals. It's unfair. Next, how often do you see guys hugging guys? Compare that with the number of times girls hug girls. It's unfair. Then Sua said that since it is improper for guys to hug girls most of the time, the only ppl guys can hug are- obviously- other guys. Yet when they do that, they are condemned as gays. What a dilemma........ Interesting, right? Anyway, Sua was crapping today again lar. A girl was acting Yama, the King of hell, 'cause they have a shortage of guy actors. So Sua, being his usual lame self, said that Ya-ma was appropriate, 'cause if the person acting the King of Hell were a guy, he should be named Ya-pa. Brrrrrr....... Enough of recollections of lame stuff. Sad.......I had to miss Chinese because of Dramafeste. They played the matching game again. I seriously think that PW should be replaced by Chinese. It's getting late, gotta try to do Mathematical Induction. Good luck for your Econs Project! Adieu!

4 Comments:

Blogger Edmund said...

wahahha.. yah lorz.. we guys shld start hugging each other more often so tt one day the girls will find it normal for guys to hug lorz... since you dun expect us guys to go hug the girls in the class mah.. so shall hug guys.. haha... :X :D

12:42 AM

 
Blogger d said...

i think guys hugging guys is not a problem! i mean honestly. it actually looks better on the guy's record. meaning to say it shows he's not afraid of showing his emotional side! honestly. and haha wenqiang! i AGREE COMPLETELY! PW should be replaced by chinese. it was so much fun. and i like today's story. i was actually on the verge of tearing. honestly.

8:30 PM

 
Blogger Edmund said...

haha... lame lah sua... but i really agree with eddie though.. haha...

3:51 PM

 
Blogger Edmund said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home