Welcome to the retro-themed class blog of 05S70! Undoubtedly the most full of enthusiasm, spirit and verve! C'mon feel the groove and shake your body with us!

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

[edit: 11.16pm] I think we made a profit!!! I just smsed Tze Chong! Hee hee hee. Although, I think it's a profit of something like.. 20 dollars? Hahahahaaha. Uhh. Ya.
[/edit]

I thought that CNY celebrations were awesome!

Nevermind the scare about not enough oil, or the power trips, or the soggy fries, or the lame Ares mass dance. I think that being able to sell everything we bought (except the onion rings which were very tasty :D and the remainder biscuits) is a great achievement :D
We have achieved the market equilibrium where demand (roughly)= supply! [Miss How will be so proud of us]

The mass dance was funny, too. I think only less than 10 Ares people were enthu about the dance. How very embarassing!! And the Artemis fac dance is hilarious(I can't ever think of 'sexy, naughty, bitchy me' in the same way again! Then again, that song wasn't very innocent to begin with...) I want to learn the Apollo dance, though. Zhi Wen is so very cool at dancing!

Great work, everybody :D
I'm sure everyone worked hard to make the stall work today. I'm not sure about how much we earned, but even if we did make a loss... I think we all had fun, right? I know I did :) I was having several heart attacks as I was one of the main chefs -- heating the fries, sorting the food, forcing Clarence and other people to be my food tasters, getting poor Wen Qiang and other people to be my runner boys/girls to ferry the fries to and fro.... stress arh! stress arh! Hahahaha.

I don't know our profits, though. Tze Chong's settling that. All I hope is that we can actually MAKE a profit? Hahahaha. We should! We were calculating the cost price versus the serving sizes, and we should be making quite a bit of profit!! But looking at the money collected today, I think it'll be fortunate if we can even break even lol!

Okay, I'm rambling off again! :O
I'd better stop before I end up typing and typing like there's no tomorrow. Anyway, I'd like to wish everybody a Happy Chinese New Year! It's the Year of the Cock Rooster (lol, this is influence of Eddie's previous post), I hope it'll be a great year for all of us :D

PS.
About Friday, we're thinking of meeting up for lunch AND dinner? The 9 of us involved in Dramafeste will be rehearsing in the morning. Then we can meet the rest of the class for lunch, and do other stuff(eg. cycling, bowling etc..etc...) Then we can have dinner together after that. Okay? So keep yourselves free! Alice and I will try to work something out haha :D

S70 rocks!
Ji Ji Yi Tang!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home