Welcome to the retro-themed class blog of 05S70! Undoubtedly the most full of enthusiasm, spirit and verve! C'mon feel the groove and shake your body with us!

Friday, February 25, 2005

Long time no post!

Hello everybody!
I realised that I haven't posted in AGES! I've been reading the blog regularly, though. Haha. Just that thinking up something to write takes such a LOOONG time -- everyone knows that I'm bad at writing, heehee.

Well, now that we all now about Monday, I think everyone's feeling a little jittery now. Pretty nervous myself, too. As for my 'last words' (hahhaha okay, no. shall be optimistic!) I think..... well.. I just love our class. We've bonded so well, and I'm extremely proud of our class. I always tell people proudly that I'm from s70, because s70 rocks! Yes? Yes. Enough said, right?
:)

Okay, uhm... aiyoh, very paiseh liao. Haha.
A final note about Sunday? I think we the AC people are leaving this event up to Adrea and Jia Di? Because they seem to be very very on about going, and Alice and I don't really feel like going. Yea...
Anyway, the details known so far is that it's at Adrea's house -- her house is in Clementi, Sunset way. I think when they get the details out and all that then it'll be much clearer.

Oh, and I think we all rocked for Cross-country today! Clarence and Cheryl were our star runners today!! They are so zai :D
As for me... haha. Well, let's just say that I replaced Matilda and gave her a position that's not worth mentioning. LOL!

(Oh, and YES. Don't Cut My Queue!!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home