Welcome to the retro-themed class blog of 05S70! Undoubtedly the most full of enthusiasm, spirit and verve! C'mon feel the groove and shake your body with us!

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Some Last Words

Yoz! This is one of my last few entries, if not my last entry. I want to thank you all for all those precious and memorable experiences and moments we have shared. Well, thinking about it, I was really fortunate to be in S70. If I had not placed "AO" Chinese as one of my subjects, I believe that I wouldn't have been in this class. Those who wish to know why on earth I chose "AO" Chinese, I'll tell you now. Firstly, I wish to give Chinese a chance. My sec school Chinese teachers were boring. VERY boring. We were forced to memorise a lot of stuff too. I didn't want to leave the education system with the impression that Chinese is a dull, meaningless and uninteresting subject, so I decided to take Chinese. I wanted to give Chinese another chance. Secondly, I want to get an A for Higher Chinese. Accidents do happen. I witnessed that from my A2 in Chinese(normal). Basically, ppl who score around B4 in school got A1, but I didn't. So I decided to take Chinese just in case accidents occur again. Thirdly, I would prefer to have a balance of languages. I am more comfortable speaking in Chinese. I heard that ppl in JCs who were not from RV usually spoke English, which turned out to be true to a large extent. So Chinese lessons did help to balance my life in that sense. Furthermore, I had this strong feeling that I should take Chinese "AO". This gut feeling caused me to choose the subject at the expense of leaving my previous classmate. That was a major and difficult decision to make, especially for me(being the introvert I am. I have a bit of "homosapien-phobia" too). But I am happy that I had made this decision. Chinese was fun and you guys are simply marvellous! This 2 months had been very happening and enriching indeed. I hope that I don't have to leave you all. Love you guys........ 05S70 Rockz!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home