Welcome to the retro-themed class blog of 05S70! Undoubtedly the most full of enthusiasm, spirit and verve! C'mon feel the groove and shake your body with us!

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

we absolutely ROCK--love y'all!!

just got home from fac outing..am damn shagged, and YES yes I AM a little bummed about not being pwincess ares (of course rite!?). anw, being up there, I REALLY FELT THE 70 LOVE MAN!! thanks all who screamed their lungs out. made being up there such a pleasure man haha:D special thanks to my j.a.m. JIADI AND ADREA of course! tmr sure no voice hur. And yeeea I would've preferred to have had a nice peaceful dinner w/o the princess rubbish to stress over but I sure was damn bloody proud to proclaim where I'm from--70!!! yupyup best class!! looks like our fire ain't burnin' out! ROCK ON PEOPLE!! MUUUUAAAACKKSS

p.s. kenny it was a pleasure having u as my prince :D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home