Welcome to the retro-themed class blog of 05S70! Undoubtedly the most full of enthusiasm, spirit and verve! C'mon feel the groove and shake your body with us!

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Council :O

Wow.
So bazhang! all got in!!
Thank you all SOOO much for supporting us all the way. I've really got to admit, I thought that I wouldn't get through after screwing up today's Q&A so badly. I was so awfully nervous I couldn't think straight at all :/
Anyway, it was nice that you all wrote the letters/notes to us -- we were all very very touched. Hee hee! :)

Eddie: Please do not worry about this morning! I just snapped 'cos I was feeling really pressurised. It's okay -- everything turned out fine in the end <333

Anyway. I think s70 rocks cos as Edmund said, we tied first for the newspaper competition and won the can-collecting competition(this was even without our huge bag of cans we koped borrowed from TCHS hahaha)!
Our next step will be the International Friendship day thing -- we must win first too! Haha.

Okay. Council stuff tmr -- gonna be busy. Nevertheless, let's start organising our party/class outing for the newcomers! Any suggestions anyone? I think Matilda's idea of kayaking is good. I *heart* kayaking! Hee hee. This is why I am in OAC, la :P
We should go East Coast Park(ECP) or Sentosa or some nice large spacey area where we can run around and scream and play games.
Think, people!!

Oh, and today's Bio pract was sooooo cute :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home