Welcome to the retro-themed class blog of 05S70! Undoubtedly the most full of enthusiasm, spirit and verve! C'mon feel the groove and shake your body with us!

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Happy racial harmony day!

hulloo people. I think we had fun dressing up today! Alice and I as Fruitella! Gosh.
Anyway, we will be selling our 3rd round of lollies tmr after PE! And whatever is remainder we will just.. eatsuck them up or something, haha.

I think I had something to blog about but I can't remember now?! Oh yes! Adrea's birthday! Happy birthday Adrea :D I think our sort-of-impromptu birthday celebration for Adrea was pretty successful! Thanks to Yuqin and Matilda who went to buy the mango strudel heehee. It was goooooood.

Okay. That's all. Need to go and..uhm.. *cough* copy energetics table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home