Welcome to the retro-themed class blog of 05S70! Undoubtedly the most full of enthusiasm, spirit and verve! C'mon feel the groove and shake your body with us!

Friday, May 12, 2006

Random..

Just browsed through the list of condemned quotes... and lots of thoughts ran through my mind

Just felt like typing something here.. looks like indeed not many ppl visit this place, except for me, zhiyu, eddie, sua, rachel... hmm did I miss out anyone? haha..

ahwells, actually lately school also been rather enjoyable just that no one's blogging in here [as usual] *groans*

jiayou ppl for Bio ILM and also Chem POLYMERISATION which is already how many thousand yrs overdue!! jiayou for block test 2 too!! esp the lit-ters who have their paper on 27th May..

hello 05S70!! just wanted to say... i love you all!!!! *hugs*

kz tt was totally random..

5 Comments:

Blogger calvin said...

lurve ya too, edmundo!

5:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

har?? we need to do the chem polymerisation thingy har?? need to submit one or not? wq

9:53 PM

 
Blogger Singing bird said...

HEy!!! I read too just that I'm ALWAYS lazy to post, hohoho.

Class tee's are well... kinda basic right? I vote we have sth else apart from a class tee! But then, I'm bad at designing, so I'm sorry guys I can't help there.

Councillors have stepped down and Competition season will be ending soon so I think everyone will get to see more of everyone else! Yay! S70 enthusiasm revive! :D:D

6:21 PM

 
Blogger Xun said...

wah u missed me out! dun fren u already! hahaha

10:05 AM

 
Blogger Xun said...

we shd have a class shirt (as in with collar and stuff) cos we're retro but i think tts gonna be damn ex so probably cannot :(

10:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home