Welcome to the retro-themed class blog of 05S70! Undoubtedly the most full of enthusiasm, spirit and verve! C'mon feel the groove and shake your body with us!

Friday, September 01, 2006

from our beloved tiger lee

hello! i know some of you don't check the EMB or cannot log into it, so i'm gonna cut and paste tiger lee's message (surprise?!) here...

---

Re: hello to o5S70
From: LEE CHAY KOON 01-09-06
To: 05S70

Dearest Kids of 05S70:

First of all, thank you very much for the blessing on Teachers' Day.
Would like to thank all of you personally, but too busy to remind
Jeremy to give me the class contact no., Jeremy or Adrea, please give
me one copy of the class contact list after your prelim, or anyone of
you can update me through my no: 98286792. but dont forget to leave
your name

Dear Adrea, glad to hear that you understand chem concepts better now.
Keep it up.

Dear Edwina, thank you very much for the salad. It was my dinner last
night. Can share your recipe? It really taste nice. I am sorry that
till now, I did not have a proper extra lesson with you. Do call me
when you need me.

Dear Cheryl, if i know that you people are so good in cooking and
baking, i will keep quiet during the food chem. lesson. Anyway, is not
too late to know, at least , next time i know who can bake. My
daughter loved your brownie, and me too.

Dear Calvin, I do not know whether it is known as "Lee Qiao
Principle", will check it out with my chinese dictionary. But never
mind lah, as long as it has the surname 'LEE" which is the great name
in our home town. haha.

Dear Joel,hope our wed. gathering can help you and me. I am sure you
are capable of good work. I am always there, do feel free to visit me.

Dear Jeremy, thank you very much for your help, you are an efficient
chem rep. who came up with the revision topics within few days. You
are one can do better, just have to come to me for the magic formula.

Dear Grace, Yes, we have to stay positive, and i truly believe that
all of you can do well and i hope to see that in this coming prelim,
our class average can shift to the right hand side of the reversible
equation.

Dear Eleanor, I am glad that i did not sing the lullaby in thur
afternoon. All the best to you.

Dear ChunFong, I am sorry that sometime i can only see you a short
period. You are a smart girl, best wishes to you. You have not
arrangement the meeting for next week hor.

Dear Gracia, thank you for your support , you are always so attentive
even though you know your work well.

Dear Yuqin, thank you for the lovely notes. Good luck. Please call me
if you encounter problems with your last year chem.

Dear ZiYu, hope i hvae brighten up your school day, haha

Dear wenqiang, you are good, that is why you are excused. You earned
the escape yourself. All the best. I like your smile.

Dear XunYu, actually you are much more handsome than my son, wei jia.
Will show you the photo next time. But in all parents' eyes, their
children are the most handsome prince and pretty princess in the
world. Don't you agree. Best wishes to you.

Dear Sue Ning, i want you to sit infront of the lab because your
cheerful expression definitely brighten my day, so that i gain energy
and teach well. All the best.

Dear Alice, You have a lovely name, that remind me my childhood
favourite story: Alice in the wonderland. Keep up with your good work .
Dear Xingyan, I dont mind a noisy class as they bring life to lesson.
Of course, they also must know when to stop the nonsense. Your class
did it.

Dear Matilda, haha, i never expect i am so famous. Now then i
remembered, in our first lesson, some of you were outside the lab,
despite i called you people to come in , but they took a few minutes
to take action and once stepped into the lab, they quickly rushed to
the back of the lab, even dare not to greet me. haha. Actually, I love
the name, as tiger or tigress is always so strong and energetic, so
that i can have energy with my dear students and they are also caring
parents. You have shown improvement this year, keep it up.

Dear Candice, I love you too. You look like the actress Fan Wen Fan,
are you related to her? Please work hard and see me if you have
problems. I am so sorry that so far i did not spend time with you.

Dear Kiat Tat, see me any time, Will show you my magic power . Let
work hard together.

Dear Chun Li, You are very hardworking and attentive in class. All the
best to you. Good luck.

Dear Jin Hau, thank you for your blessing and please have my blessing
too. Please work hard and do well. Good luck.

Dear Alex, you are a sensible young man. I am sure you can do well if
you are more serious. Best wishes to you.

Dear Edmund, Time is just like tooth paste, if we dont squeeze it, we
will never get more. Keep up with your good work and let us work
together to prove that 70 is a special class and can also do well.

Dear Jia Qi,Thank you for your support. You have shown improvement
this year. Keep up with your good work.

All the best to all of you in your comimg prelim. Work hard and i am
sure you will see result. All of you have potential so NEVER GIVE UP,OK.

From tigerlee chay koon with love

---

...awwww, isn't she sweet? :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Edmund said...

wahhhh ahhaha i love her maaan!!! oh yeah tt reminds me.. does she have our class blog address??

yeah yeah she's the first teacher tt i knw who replies msg-es!! oh gosh oh goshhh... i love mrs leeee!! hahaha i like her msg to calvin...

LEE QIAO ROCKS!

12:07 AM

 
Blogger d said...

omg that is really sweet. i found the time is like toothpaste thing really true. oh man i'm v touched.

12:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home